Friday, April 3, 2009

Why This Blog?

Whenever I tell people that I want to teach professional men how to use the Arts as a way to meet quality women they ask were I came up with the idea.  I honestly don't know!  It was an organic process.  I have a lot of guy friends in business and I find myself often giving them advice on dating lives along with the art in their apartments.  So first I thought perhaps I should be an art advisor for single men.  Teaching them to think about the art in their apartment as a tool in their arsenal for meeting women.   These same friends also tell me about how they just can't seem to meet attractive, intelligent women.  So I tell them about all of the amazing single women I know working in galleries, museums, auction houses, etc.   I have also without any effort found myself being matchmaker among friends.  I do this by creating atmospheres where people can be themselves.  I think people should feel at home and boosted in social situations.  Basically I'm the ultimate Wing Woman!.  And thus, this blog was born. . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment