Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Results Are In: First Class is a Success!

I held the first class and got some great reviews!  There were 8 guys and 8 ladies in attendance. I've had a lot of requests for a 2nd class so stay tuned!

Here are some of the reviews from participants:

From some of the guys:

-Thanks for the class. I appreciate you letting me participate and I enjoyed it very much. You have identified a good niche! Great job

--I thought you did very well.  The presentation was well organized and informative.

From the Ladies:

--I didn't think this would be fun, but you were such a good trainer for these boys. I had great speed dates.

--Thank you so much for putting this event together, it was so much fun...seriously fun times a million.

--Thanks again for the fun time last night—I think the event was a success, no? I had a great time with your lady friends as well.

--I really enjoyed myself last night -- thanks again for putting everything together! I met some nice guys

--Thanks that was really fun!

--You did an AMAZING job!! 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I will definitely continue to refer my single friends to this goodness.

    ReplyDelete